Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Republicans are Rich? Not Me!!

C'mon people. I am THE Republican candidate for Calif CD9, inasmauchas I am running unopposed in my district. Truthfully, my job hours have been cut back for the most part of a year, and I occassionally have trouble making ends meet at the end of the month. I sometimes use my credit cards to buy groceries, OK?

Nevertheless, I have a clear political philosophy and I want to be your congressman. It is high time to send someone with practical sensibilities to Congress from my district. I am sick and tired of Democrats promising pie-in-the-sky using MY tax dollars. There is no way in hell that I will allow this to happen ever again.

I am grateful to the Republican Party in my district: they have given me maximum possible support.

Yes, I could do with a few more political contributions from my website, but make no mistake: traditional fund raising and traditional media buys is NOT what my campaign is about. My campaign is about ideas and truth and liberty. Frankly, if I can communicate my message, I could care less what the results are on election night.

C'mon: when was the last time you heard this message from a politician?

No comments:

Post a Comment