Sunday, April 4, 2010

I am Running for Congress

I am Gerald Hashimoto. I am a consevative Republican in District 9 in California, which includes Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, Emeryville, and Castro Valley. All told, this is about 1 million people. This is my personal blog. My original plan was to keep 2 diaries: one destined for public publication, and another one only for internal, Republican consumption. I have changed my mind. Herein, I will record all of my personal thoughts and observations and information. I will display all of my thoughts, for better or for worst.

I realize that this is not the norm for politicians. However, I am a Buddhist, and ultimate truth and ultimate honesty is the center of my universe. If I cannot run for public office with these truths, then I will resign. However, I have found the Republican party agreeable to my beliefs.

1 comment: