Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update on My Campaign Strategy

Well, the election is now less than 3 months away, and my campaign strategy is more or less set.

I have discovered that there are 2 ways my candidacy gains currency:
1) personal self promotion
2) a wide web of electronic precincts run by voters and supporters in my district

In order to promote #2, I have endeavored to make my website a primary source of information and thought from the politically conservative point of view.
Well, #1 is the usual sort of campaign activity, of which I am engaging in the usual variety, but I am beginning to realize the limitations of this in the absence of a well financed media buy strategy, even more since I have decided to forgo the usual political fund raising as being unseemly.

No comments:

Post a Comment